CONTIBA GROUP – IT-DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTING
Contiba GmbH is a registered SAP Application Development Partner company based in Berlin, consisting of former SAP employees and SAP experts with a focus on IT/technology consulting and development.
We offer comprehensive consulting, development, service and support services for SAP systems. Our expertise covers the ITIL processes Incident Management, Change Management, Test Management, Release Management as well as the processes around the SAP Solution Manager. We offer consulting & development for the modules SAP CRM & SAP Netweaver.
Our customers are IT companies and IT departments in companies and groups in the logistics, automotive, banking, financial services, insurance, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, wholesale and retail, management consulting and public administration sectors.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Responsible and varied activity
- Individual offers for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours and a good work-life balance
- A wide range of options for shaping your personal work-life balance
- Secure workplace and a motivated team
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits
- You have successfully completed your studies in (business) information technology, (business) engineering or comparable vocational training.
- You have knowledge of the possible uses of SAP Solution Manager.
- You have ITIL know-how and experience in the specification and implementation of ITIL processes.
- You can communicate confidently in German and English in word and writing
- You work independently, structured, analytical and enjoy taking on responsibility
- You are a team player, flexible and communicative and have a confident appearance.
- Consulting, configuration and implementation of IT processes with a focus on SAP Solution Manager
- Working on innovative topics using the latest technologies (e.g. SAP Fiori, SAP UI5, SAP HANA)
- Internal team mentoring for new colleagues
- You design and implement service processes with SAP Solution Manager within SAP system landscapes.
- You will create and implement relevant operational concepts to ensure and further develop the operational operation of the SAP Solution Manager.
- You will intensively accompany the change management processes and ensure the transport management.
- You support implementation projects and updates within the existing SAP system landscape.
- You will take over the group-wide project work up to the management of projects.
- You conduct user training courses and workshops
Send us your application with curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you.