While SAP Solution manager 7.1 still is based on SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 1, the SAP Solution manager 7.2 will be based on SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 3.0. Therefore the Upgrade for the SolMan 7.2 doesnt give’s new CRM release, but only a new Enhancement package.
- A time-out-warning dialogue informs the user, about the timeout before a certain interval of time. It provides the user the opportunity to regain the control and to copy any data that has not saved yet (SAP Note: 2119701)
- An optional countdown reminds the application of the pending time (SAP Note: 2119701)
- Multi File Upload via Drag and Drop (SAP Note: 2106969)
- New Rich text editor based on TinyMCE for the CRM Framework(SAP Note: 2117779)
- New ShortKeys like – ‘(Ctrl+Q)’ for ‘CANCEL’ , ‘(Ctrl+N)’ for the ‘NEW’ , ‘(Ctrl+P)’ for the ‘PRINT’ and ‘(Ctrl+S)’ for the ‘SAVE’ for the improvement of the user friendliness (SAP Note: 2084861)
- Official CRM-Social-Media-Integration (like: Twitter und Facebook) (SAP Note: 1832462, 1859791, 1939476)
- New business Function enhancements for the usability of master data (CRM_MD_CPM) which can be used to create, update and delete personal user lists for the attributes business partner, business partner hierarchy, product and product hierarchy.
This certainly is only a small selection of the new features of SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 3, which seemed to us most useful. The list is expanded over time with newly discovered and helpful functionalities.