PURPOSE AND CONTENTS OF OUR WORKSHOP
Before a new or modified service can be put into operation, a detailed check has to be carried out to determine whether it meets the requirements. In addition to that, errors and risks have to be identified and minimized beforehand. Test Management aims is to ensure that services stay intact especially with regard to quality and value in use.
Test Management functionality has been extensively changed and enhanced in Solution Manager 7.2. Test Management has high demands for for quality control of minor and major releases to ensure the undisturbed productive process of the systems and business processes.
This workshop deals with the application areas and innovations of test management in SAP Solution Manager 7.2. We analyze the current process of your organization, develop a target process and, if required translate it to Contiba’s own SAP Solution Manager 7.2 to find out which processes can be automated and where effort can be highly reduced.
- You will get an insight into the new functions of test management in SAP Solution Manager 7.2.
- You get prepared for changes in business process.
- You recognize the advantages of test management in SAP Solution Manager 7.2.
- You will gain insight into automated and manual testing in the test suite.
- You can use the Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA) to detect the impact of changes in the system.
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager
- IT leaders
- IT Architects
- Base administrators
- Chief Information Officer