Purpose and Contents of our Workshop
Application Incident Management deals with all incidents that may affect a service. These disturbances often affect the business processes of different organizations. The goal of Incident Management is to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible while minimizing the adverse impact on operations, so that availability and quality remain high according to the Service Level Agreement.
This workshop deals with the core processes of Application Incident Management in SAP Solution Manager 7.2. You will get a detailed and practical insight into the content and innovations of Incident Management. Together, we analyze the current process of your organization, develop a target process and, if necessary, formulate it on Contiba’s own SAP Solution Manager 7.2. See how Incident Management works in the new Fiori Launchpad.
Get to know the advantages of Incident Management and profit from the many years of experience of the Contiba experts.
- You gain a secure handling of Application Incident Management in SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- You achieve a more effective use of personnel within your organization
- You use the complete potential of Incident Management in SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- You recognize the advantages of using the Service Level Agreement in SAP Solution Manager 7.2:
- Shorten Incident Processing Times
- Faster reactivity time for critical inquiries or standard requests
- Optimization of the Incident Management Process
- Use of availability and response times for processing an incident
- Service Desk staff
- Technical consultants
- Project Manager
- Incident management personnel
- Support team members
- IT executives