SAP SOLUTION MANAGER
The SAP Solution Manager is the central and responsible tool for servicing, maintenance and administration of the entire SAP landscape. The wide rage of its technical and content options and the proper configuration of the SAP Solution Manager enables the construction of an ITIL-compliant Application Lifecycle Management, tailored to IT and Business.
APPLICATION LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
The SAP Solution Manager (SAP Solman) is the platform for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) of your IT solutions and IT landscape, from requirements capture to operational mode.
The SAP Solution Manager helps you with the following processes:
- Solution Documentation Automatic management of your documents
- Solution Implementation Structured storage for all documents during an implementation project
- Template Management Global templates for all rollouts
- Test Management Process-based test management with automated tests
- Change Control Management Management of any changes in your system landscape
- Application Incident Management Ticket Incident Management via an integrated service desk, possibility of integration with Change Control Management, SAP Support Portal and 3rd party tools for Incident Management
- Technical Operations Monitor your SAP landscapes completely – from the infrastructure of the database and the operating system through the application to the computer of the end user
- Business Process Operations Provides your departments the right tool to measure process performance accurately
- Maintenance Management Minimizing the risks of incompatible software using the Maintenance Optimizer, System recommendation, safety and maintenance certificates
- Custom Code Management With the Custom Code Lifecycle Management ( CCLM ) customer-specific objects can be determined and analyzed for all satellite systems connected to the SAP Solution Manager
- Upgrade Management Reduce your testing effort with help of dependency checks and the Scope and Effort Analyzer tool
We help you in evaluating, customizing and enhancing the standard functionalities in the SAP Solution Manager. In addition to the standard functionalities of the SAP Solution Manager, we have developed a number of useful tools and add-ons.