S/4HANA Readiness Check
SAP S/4HANA is the new ERP software from SAP, based on SAP HANA database. With S/4HANA, SAP promises to improve business processes, since they have been adapted and the introduction of HANA DB changed the underlying data model and data access. Customers who are switching to S/4HANA are facing problems like how custom-objects must be adapted to HANA and S/4HANA in order to ensure compatibility and what possibilities are available to optimally unleash the potential of HANA and S/4HANA. At the same time, migration offers the opportunity to clean up the system landscape fundamentally.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 contains many useful tools and functionalities for your S/4HANA project. For example, in the case of a system conversion, custom code objects must be adapted to HANA and S/4HANA. With the help of Custom Code Management, the workload during a migration can be considerably reduced and thus costs for the implementation of the HANA database.
- presentation of the tool
- implementation of S/4HANA Readiness Check
- presentation of the different SAP Solution Manager Tools
- implementation of Custom-Code Management
- support in every phase of system/landscape conversion
- support in every phase of a new implementation
- check for compatible business functions
- check for compatible add-ons
- evaluation of HANA-sizing
For more information about the tools provided by SAP, read our S/4HANA Readiness Checks blog series and learn how SAP Solution Manager 7.2 can help you with your migration.