We are looking for an Office Manager (m/f/d)
You ensure a comfortable atmosphere in our office and are the contact person for all internal processes and tasks. You like to take care of our well-being, answer our questions and those of our customers when they arise. You like to support colleagues, enjoy challenges and are eager to learn more? Then a varied, demanding and secure job awaits you here!
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Preparation of the monthly outgoing invoices
- Preparatory accounting
- Checking of pay slips and release of payments
- Processing catering expenses
- Processing and forwarding of salary related payments
- Creation of HR documents
- Support of the team with internal tasks
- Organization of team events
- Business fluent in written and spoken German
- English proficiency: minimum B-level
- Experience in the commercial sector
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Structured and organized work of great importance
- Six weeks holiday
- Full-time position (part-time work may also be possible)
- Fixed salary with a variable component
- Friendly, family corporate culture
- Christmas bonus as well as share of sales
- Subsidy for BVG public transport ticket
- By arrangement ﬂexible working time planning and remote activities
- Young, motivated and dynamic team
- Opportunity to shape a successful company and plenty of personal freedom
- Further training opportunities
- Regular team events and free drinks/snacks
Do you have the motivation and courage to take up this challenge?
Then send us your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receive your application!