Are you interested in an internship, student employment or searching for a topic for your thesis? We are always looking for smart people to qualify for a smart future.
After you getting used to the techniques of SAP’s proprietary programming language ABAP and the architecture of SAP systems, you will gather hands-on experience with SAP UI technologies. Subsequently, you get a chance to initiate your own project. Either revise an existing add-on or implement a completely new one.
We provide an interesting view on the world of SAP and on IT Business in general. A chance to look behind the scenes of our business partners, which comprise enterprises and local public institutions.
- Responsibility and multifaceted tasks, modern working environment
- Gain an insight on SAP’s diverse products
- Flexible working hours
- A fair and performance-related salary
- An emergent team of young professionals
- Individual workspaces to evolve your full potential
- You are enrolled in a mathematical/computer science or a comparable subject
- You always look for a new and interesting challenge
- Analytical thinking and economical understanding
- Self-reliant and responsible
- A deeper technical understanding and enjoy working with informational systems
Do you have the motivation and the courage to engage in complex topics and solve challenging tasks?
Send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to get in touch with you!